As a Chairmanís Club Partner, you will be strategically positioned as both an NCA ally in moving the private club industry forward as well as receive personal NCA support for your relationship and business development building efforts tailored to your firmís needs. In addition to opportunities for increased awareness among private club industry leaders, staying up-to-date on current industry trends and legislation, advertising in all NCA marketing vehicles, the Chairmanís Club partnership aims to assist in key aspects of your firmís business development, such as relationship building support and market research, and are positioned to NCAís member clubs as a vital resource.
Your Chairmanís Club benefits include exclusive industry recognition as a result of ...
- Chairmanís Club partners enjoy industry exclusivity, as only one Chairmanís Club partnership is available per industry segment.
- Support of your relationship building and business development efforts through personal introductions, market research, and NCA presentations to your staff and/or current and prospective clients.
- Recognition as an industry expert and a firm that is helping to move the club industry forward by providing editorial contributions to Club Director and NCA e-newsletters, participation in ďAsk the ExpertsĒ forums and at NCA conferences (where feasible) and hosting webinars on topics related to your industry (subject to proposed content consistent with educational objectives).
- Advertising in all NCA marketing outlets both online and in print.
- Use of the NCA Chairmanís Club logo to market your products and services and promote the alliance between your organization and NCA.
- Increased awareness of your firm with a Premier listing in the NEW online NCA Buyers Guide.
- Business leads, because our members and partners are our first choice when member clubs call for a referral. Our Associate Members and Corporate Partners report generating new business as a result of these referrals.
- A complimentary copy of NCAís annual Trends & Issues research report, keeping you ahead of the curve on the latest industry trends. This popular NCA report covers topics ranging from demographics and lifestyle trends to the economic and operational issues facing clubs now and in the future.
- Bi-monthly use of NCAís member mailing list.
- Your knowledge of legislation and issues affecting the private club industry with subscriptions to Club Director, NCA e-newsletters, and access to members-only documents and discounts on NCA resources.
Chairmanís Club Partnerships are $25,000 annually.