Fiduciary Role of the Audit CommitteeDate: January 17, 2013 - December 31, 2020
Time: 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Webinar Registration - Non-Member
(Click appropriate link to register)
Speakers: Daniel T. Condon, CPA, and James J. Hankowski, CPA, Condon O'Meara McGinty & Donnelly LLP
"The Fiduciary Role of the Audit Committee" was held on January 17, 2013. The webinar recording is now available to view on-demand. You must register to receive the link to the webinar recording. There is no charge for NCA members to view the webinar.
This program will provide an overview of audit committee responsibilities in the private club industry. It will provide a basic understanding of how the audit committee functions and its fiduciary responsibilities including:
- Appropriate size of committee
- Is an audit committee necessary or required for your club?
- The committee’s role in review of internal controls
- Areas of risk
- Required communications with outside auditors, management and board members
- How often committee should meet
- Requirements under Sarbanes Oxley
- Establishing a “whistleblower” policy
- Use of industry benchmarking
For assistance with webinar registration, please contact Annette Robertson at email@example.com or 202-822-9822.