Wellness Services in the Modern Private ClubDate: February 28, 2013 - December 31, 2020
Time: 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Speaker: Chris White, WTS International
"Wellness Services in the Modern Private Club" was held on February 28, 2013. The webinar recording is now available to view on-demand. You must register to receive the link to the webinar recording. There is no charge for NCA members to view the webinar.
This presentation is for clubs that are contemplating the addition of wellness services & programs (fitness, group exercise, spa services and health education) or already have them and wish to learn the industry’s “best practices.” There are important lessons to be garnered from the experience of the many clubs who have already traveled this path. For existing facilities and programs of this type, there is now a firm body of “best practices” in creating and maintaining a vibrant and cost-effective program that positions the club optimally to compete and to prosper as it seeks to tap into new membership demographics with cutting edge facilities and programs not formerly sought by private club members.
The presentation will describe how to:
- Successfully secure member support for the addition of fitness, wellness and spa services and facilities that can revitalize membership recruitment and member retention
- Create a vision for new physical activity, education and spa service programs that are much more than a duplication of services presently available in the commercial marketplace
- Foster interdepartmental cooperation and collaboration between the fitness/wellness/spa services staff and existing departments and traditional club programs and services so as to exponentially increase impact and member participation to new “highs”
- Attract and retain a professional fitness/wellness/spa services staff who are creative, career-oriented and committed to playing an active role in the enhancement of the overall club membership experience
- Identify and reach out to new customer groups who are seeking new “non-traditional” programs & services