Club Member Benefits
NCA club members enjoy unparalleled benefits:
- Club Director Reference Series: NCA’s signature white papers providing technical guidance on an array of topics such as federal tax issues, labor law, capital budgeting and model club documents – new members receive a FREE complete set upon joining and all updates throughout membership
- Member Consultations & Resource Center: NCA’s staff will research and answer member questions – customized member consultations and resources free for all members
- Special Alerts: Keeping you up to date on key developments in legislative, legal and regulatory matters – issued as needed
- Club Director: NCA’s flagship magazine, covering the private club industry, focusing on governance, business guidance and industry analysis – quarterly subscription
- Club Trends: This forward-looking publication, produced jointly with the McMahon Group, provides an in-depth look at a single topic trends, as well as provides a year-end outlook of trends on the horizon – quarterly trends report provided free to NCA members
- Washington Weekly Update: An insider’s perspective to our government relations work in Congress and the federal regulatory agencies – weekly e-newsletter
- NCA CONNECT: covers the latest news, trends and analysis of the issues affective the private club industry – monthly e-newsletter
- Club Industry Brief: A bi-weekly e-news digest designed specifically for private club leaders. It covers industry news, trends, golf and membership and operations as they relate to private clubs
- NCA Website: features valuable members-only materials—including the new Trends Tracker, which provides timely news on the latest trends, and the Health Care Resource Center, which provides a detailed overview of the ACA, and offers guidelines, tools and links to trusted resources as well as timely news articles
- National Club Conference and Regional Conferences: Insightful educational programs on industry trends, policy issues and developments in Congress and the courts – discounted registration fees
- NCA Publications: A collection of books devoted to human resources, club operations and legal, governance and planning topics – member discounts on all publications and book bundles. A complimentary copy of all newly published books are provided to members.
- Webinars: Top quality educational programming presented by industry experts provides convenient access to information on a wide variety of topics – free to NCA members.