Get a glimpse of what NCA has to offer you. Your free trial membership includes the following:
- The Table of Contents for the Club Director Reference Series, NCA’s signature resource. This series of technical publications is the club industry's most trusted source for tax, privacy, legal, financial and policy information.
- One Reference Series monograph of your choice. Click here to view the complete list of monographs. Members receive the complete Reference Series binder upon joining and all future updates to the series free of charge.
- A sample of NCA’s monthly e-newsletter, NCA CONNECT, featuring timely articles on critical information and news, trends and analysis that private club leaders need to know.
- 2012 Trends & Issues Executive Summary of NCA’s signature annual report. Members receive a free copy of the report and special pricing for their board members.
- Four issues of Club Director, NCA’s award-winning magazine, providing business, legal, legislative, policy and trend information for professional and volunteer private club leaders.
- "Private Club Law Q&A," containing frequently asked questions addressed in The Legal Reference Guide for Private Clubs, the first publication of its kind that provides club leaders with a wealth of information on areas of liability and exposures and ways to be proactive in managing the risk.
- Four weeks of the Washington Weekly Update, Brad Steele’s insider perspective on the legislation affecting the private club industry, NCA’s lobbying activities and the actions taking place in Washington, D.C. each week.
- "50 Ways to Build a Better Board," developed by the expert panelist from the National Club Conference and the precursor to NCA’s Board Member Toolkit, which will provide governance advice and orientation materials for private club boards.