Learn more about all that NCA has to offer your club. Your free trial membership includes:
- One monograph of your choice from our Club Director Reference Series resource. Click here to view the complete list of monographs. New NCA members receive the complete Reference Series binder (an $800 value) upon joining and all future updates to the series free of charge.
- A free recording of a past NCA webinar of your choice, or free registration for an upcoming session.
- Samples of NCA’s monthly e-newsletter, NCA CONNECT, featuring timely articles on critical information and news, trends and analysis that private club leaders need to know.
- Two issues of Club Director, NCA’s award-winning magazine, providing business, legal, legislative, policy and trend information for professional and volunteer private club leaders.
- Two issues of the Club Trends report, which NCA and McMahon Group launched in 2014, covering the latest trends in demographics, lifestyle and leisure, and travel and dining.
- Recent copies of the Washington Weekly Update, an insider's perspective from Brad Steele, NCA's Vice President of Government Relations and General Counsel, on the legislation affecting the private club industry, NCA’s lobbying activities and the actions taking place in Washington, D.C. each week.
- Member pricing for NCA publications. Click here to review the NCA bookstore and to review the deep discounts enjoyed by NCA members.
- Free consultations regarding issues your club is currently facing.
- ... and more! We customize every trial membership to show you exactly how NCA can help you meet the specific needs of your club.